Graduation is fast approaching and seniors and their families need to know these important events, times, and guidelines:
- Final exams will be administered May 6th-9th.
- Monday, May 6th – 3B and 4B Exams
- Tuesday, May 7th – 3A and 4A Exams
- Wednesday, May 8th – 1B and 2B Exams
- Thursday, May 9th – 1A and 2A Exams
- Seniors’ final day is May 9th after their 2nd block exam. Seniors are to leave campus each day at the conclusion of their second exam.
- Seniors are not to come back to campus after the last exam day or during the days after senior exams while underclassmen are still in school, other than designated days. Seniors are not to go to any other school campus.
- All uniform codes and school rules apply during exams.
- Seniors will come back to school on Tuesday, May 14th from 8:00 am until 10:30 am to pay fees and debts or verify that all fees have been paid through the library and the office. Students will be given a colored sheet of paper that shows a zero balance. Student will ONLY go to the library and the front office and should be dressed appropriately.
- Seniors will return to school on Friday, May 17th from 8:00 am until 10:30 am and pick up their cap and gown, final report card and graduation tickets. Students will enter the front of school and will not go
down any of the halls. All items will be given to seniors in the foyer.
- Seniors may bring any used school polos to the main office on May 14th or May 17th. Please only bring clean polos. Those polos will be used next year for students who may not have a polo.
- Graduation practice will be held on Tuesday, May 21st at 9:00 am at Healing Place Church (19202 Highland Road). Practice should last approximately three hours.
- Graduation will be held at Healing Place Church on Tuesday, May 21st at 6:00 pm. Doors will open for the audience at 5:00 pm. All audience members must have a ticket to enter Healing Place Church. Graduates must be at the facility by 4:45 pm.
- Audience members will not be allowed into Healing Place Church with any balloons, flowers, noise makers, confetti poppers, other distracting items, any food or drinks. If you are found with any of these items, you will be asked to return them to your vehicle. If you bring them inside the arena and security finds them or you set them off, they will be taken and you will be asked to leave the arena.
This is a wonderful time for the graduating class of 2019. Please be respectful and adhere to these guidelines.